Latest IT Jobs 2021 – Applications invites by Ministry of Information Technology & Telecom 2021, Islamabad for eligible candidates. The candidates must have 16 years of education. Eligibility Criteria for this job are given below. Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the closing date otherwise applications received after the date will not be accepted and rejected.
|Posted Date||18 July 2021|
|Last Date||31 July 2021|
|Department Name||Ministry of Information Technology & Telecom|
|No. of Posts||03|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||16 Years’ Education|
Latest IT Jobs 2021 – Jobs/Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Education||No. of Posts|
|Senior Manager (Policy)||Bachelor||01|
|Manager (Monitoring and Evaluation)||Bachelor||01|
How To Apply:
- Candidates can see all details about these posts from the official MOITT website.
- Interested Candidates can be sent their applications to the given address as mentioned below.
- All Original Academic documents and attested copies should be required at the time of the interview/test.
- Candidates must mention the name of the post they want to apply for on an envelope and submit a hard copy to the given below address.
- Application Form along with the CV.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained and rejected.
- The only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for the test and interview.
- TA/DA will not be given to the candidates at the time of the interview or test.
- The Last Date to apply online for the given posts is 31 July 2021.
Address to sent Applications: Project Monitoring & Digital Transformation Cell, Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication, 7th Floor, Kohsar Block. Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan.