Top 5 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines
In this article, we’re going to talk about the 5 best heavy-duty sewing machines. I created this list based on my personal opinion and hours of research. I have included options for each type of customer.
# 5 Janome MC6 300 People Heavy Duty Sewing Machines
This heavy-duty computerized sewing machine is perhaps the best example. We are able to think about superior quality sewing and quilting.
Janome MC6 300 Feature Includes:
- Consider an ideal quilting experience and think of all the necessary features that you would want in the quilting sewing machine needle up and down setting. A large and wide throat spaced thread cutter and different types of feet.
- It is equipped with 66 stitches and 4 buttonhole settings to take care of your utility and decorative needs. A knee lift and drop-in feed control and few monogrammed stitches for those special cases once you wish to embroider a little.
- Like the quilting model within the mid-range, this one also aids in free motion quilting with no hassle.
- This Jean-not model is intended for those who don’t care much for different types of stitches and want a sturdy machine instead. it’s also loved for its thread cutter.
- The large workspace is enough for your quilting needs and there’s no limitation to the types of materials you can sew in it.
- Overall it’s a heavy-duty and smooth machine that’s capable of a lot of things you are yet to imagine.
- Going through the instructional manual and also the list of accessories will break open the infinite number of possibilities with this small powerhouse.
- Little things like the handwheel control for applique are what make it our choice for one of the most effective and the best professional quilting sewing machines.
# 4 Brother PQ1 500SL High-Speed Quilting and Heavy Duty Sewing Machines
One of the best quilting sewing machines that we have ever reviewed it’s notable for its large workspace.
Brother PQ1 500SL High-Speed Feature Includes:
- Just one look at the brother PQ1 500SL and you will crazy about it.
- It’s a large extension table that enables you to feed long and broad fabrics to the stitching plate without looking like you’re handling a lathe machine.
- The four different feed settings are like icing on the cake.
- It is primarily a straight stitch sewing machine which suggests it generates various reasonable kinds of stitches in a straight pattern in opposition to zigzag and curvy ones.
- This may sound like a demerit at first but then he wants multiple decorative stitches when you can get the job done in seconds.
- This sweetheart works at the speed of a whopping 1,500 stitches per minute putting all of its competition on this list to shame the very best fastest speed can get a bit scary if you have never handled highspeed machines before.
- It also boasts a thread tension adjustment dial a pin of the feed mechanism for fabric management and a bright LED light to avoid ice strains.
- Perhaps the best feature that discerns it is the thread cutter arguably the most loved feature on sergers that cut the thread at the end of every sewing session.
- Lastly, it is a heavy machine weighing at around 28pounds it’s never going to shift no matter what material you throw at it supplying you with an absolute bang for the high price.
# 3 Janome HD 3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines
One of the most effective sewing machines for denim this model by Janome is assumed for with its simplistic design and strength.
Janome HD 3000 Feature Includes:
- This is a no-nonsense sewing machine for users who do not delight aliy around with the Janome HD 3000, you can just plug in and start working on your projects.
- The controls are all on the front panel encapsulated around a heavy-duty aluminum body for more strength. because it’s aluminum it is also lightweight weighing just over eighteen pounds.
- With 18 stitch options including a one-step buttonhole 4, presser feet automatic bobbin winder, and needle threader Janome has left nothing for a chance in this model.
- Instead of supplying you with plenty of utility and ornamental design options focused on a robust motor that may drive that needle over 10 layers of denim.
- We tested many types of materials and a mixture of layers and the Janome heavy-duty sewing machine breezed through all of them reinforcing our trust in Japanese technology.
- The 5 feed dogs will also available in handy, especially when coping with rough sticky materials like suede or velvet.
- Another reason why we love Janome is that it understands our sewer’s needs and has built a storage compartment right at the top of the machine.
# 2 Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines
If there’s a brand that can give brother a tough competition then it is a singer. Thought to be the best and most effective portable heavy-duty sewing machine for startup this singer model has all the bells and whistles of a modestly priced machine.
Singer 4423 Feature Includes:
- Over 35% faster than the brother ST 371 HD the singer’s heavy-duty sewing machine 4000 423 sews at a very rapid speed of 1,100 stitches per min which is similar to a dream come true for professional sewers.
- What would generally take 10 minutes can now be completed in a couple of minutes once you get used to the foot lever for speed control make that a few hundred seconds.
- It is made of a heavy-duty interior metal frame that adds weight to the machine this prevents the machine from locking so that you can carry on with your sewing without a skip.
- The powerful motor takes care of all of your heavyweight stuff sewing needs and has sufficient torque generating capacity to tackle stubborn materials.
- Singer claims that it can sew through just about anything you throw at so we went ahead and tested it.
- We tried stitching a leather sheet a chunk of the suede cushion cover and a six-layered vinyl upholstery item and trust us the results blew our minds.
- The machine did not show an associate iota of resistance because it charged and sewed through these fabrics and to speak the swiftness.
- Convenience features like automatic threader easy bobbin loader and automatic one-step buttonhole are other hard to resist features of this singer 4000 423 heavy-duty sewing machine.
- Another nifty little feature that we love is that the clear view covers that help you retain a check on the bobbin thread supply.
# 1 Brother ST 371 HD strong and tough heavy duty sewing machine
A lightweight workhorse that may sew most kinds of fabrics this is often a comparatively newer mechanical model by the king of sewing machine brands brother.
Brother ST 371 HD Feature Includes:
- The brother ST 371 HD comes with 37 built-in stitches that will actually are available in handy for your small home business.
- Are you most on the lookout for decorative stitches for your clients?
- This brother’s heavy-duty sewing machine can also be your fashion assistant with its kind of stitches including blind zigzag and buttonhole.
- The six kinds of sewing feet as another great advantage.
- The zipper foot and free arm are something that you just are going to use on an everyday basis.
- One-step buttonhole double-needle automatic bobbin winder quick needle threader and a single dial operation our other top highlights.
- And while you’re functioning on your projects don’t worry about straining your eyes because the working area is lit with long-lasting LED light.
- Blind hem a couple of jeans or work on a carry bag for your online store. This model is arguably the most effective and reliable price range that’s both versatile and portable.
- It’s designed to sew through every kind of material from lightweight silks to heavyweight fabrics like leather and denim because of the strong needles and powerful motor. We tested it on six layers and also the needle sews through like on butter.
- While this is often not the lightest machine we’ve reviewed the brother ST 37 1hd strong and tough sewing machine certainly can be packed in a very small bag and brought along. That’s the wrap of the best heavy-duty sewing machine.
Previous Post: Click Here